The perfect solution for your customers that require smaller orders that can’t be filled with traditional manufacturing runs.
PEER can customize an existing bearing, reducing your lead time dramatically to help you win the business.
Introducing the FLEXWORKS Center PEER’s Value-added Workshop
Located at our North American headquarters, the PEER Bearing production department has the ability to rework existing bearings and change features to fit specific applications. No more shopping around to find that special requirement. Our broad service offering allows a quick turnaround to create the products to fit your customer’s requirements.
Our customization services include:
- Bearing modifications including changing grease, removing or installing shields and seals and machining snap ring grooves
- Housing modifications including specialty lubrication holes, bolt holes and cap mounting
- Individual boxing and labeling of bulk items
- Customized assembly of mounted unit bearings for all compatible inserts and housings
- Laser-etch custom markings
For more information, call your local Sales Representative or Customer Service at 800-433-7337.