About PEER Bearing
PEER Bearing is a manufacturer and global supplier of reliable ball and roller bearing solutions to target industries. Our Target Industries served are: Agricultural, Distribution, Electrical, Fluid, Industrial Transmission, Material Handling and On Highway and Off Highway. We offer a full line of agricultural, radial, mounted unit ball and tapered roller bearings.
In 2008, PEER was acquired by SKF and is operated as a wholly owned, independent brand within SKF. PEER employs over 1,600 people with offices in Brazil, China, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States and manufacturing facilities in China. PEER is an award winning supplier dedicated to reliable and cost effective bearing solutions.
Our mission is to consistently meet or exceed expectations... for customers, suppliers and employees
Wherever you look in the PEER organization, you will see our Trusted Difference
We are culturally diverse yet globally aligned. PEER's knowledgeable and industry focused teams are driven to meet and exceed your highest expectations.
Our "Can-Do" and "Yes, Why Not" philosophy defines PEER's global approach. PEER's customer-centric spirit makes it easy to work and partner with us.
We supply promised performance and deliver value. PEER manufactures a strong product mix of reliable ball and roller bearing solutions for targeted industries.
QUALITY & ENGINEERING:
PEER delivers consistent quality from our ISO/TS 16949 certified manufacturing facilities that you can rely on at every turn. Our application-specific engineers and dedicated R & D team are able to tailor solutions for optimal performance and value.
We don't just supply bearings; we provide service that your company can depend on. Our well-trained customer service staff combined with global warehousing ensures your product is available and delivered on time.
TRUSTED BRAND TO GLOBAL LEADERS:
PEER has developed a long and deep rooted relationship with top global manufacturers in our targeted industries. As an award winning supplier, PEER works closely with these companies to integrate bearing solutions that are reliable and cost-effective.
- 1943 - Archer Bearing was formed and later renamed PEER Bearing Company
- 1961 - PEER Bearing Company was established
- 1995 - PEER built their first manufacturing facility, XPZ, in Xinchang, Zhejiang, China
- 1999 - PEER built manufacturing facility, CPZ, in Changshan, Zhejiang, China
- 2003 - PEER establishes sales office and warehouse in UK
- 2004 - PEER manufacturing facility XPZ was ISO14001, ISO/TS16949 certified
- 2005 - PEER manufacturing facility CPZ was ISO/TS16949 certified
- 2005 - PEER establishes sales office SPZ in Shanghai China
- 2007 - PEER Bearing Company was ISO9001 certified
- 2008 - PEER was acquired by SKF and is operated as a wholly owned, independent brand
- 2009 - PEER establishes sales and engineering office in São Paulo, Brazil
- 2010 - PEER establishes sales and engineering office in Bologna, Italy & Frankfurt, Germany
- 2012 - PEER opens its new Research and Development Center
- 2013 - PEER opens PEER Mechanical Parts Turning Factory
PEER is AWARD WINNING:PEER's commitment to reliability and performance has earned us multiple quality and service awards from our customers over the years including:
- John Deere Partner Supplier 2004-2012
- Chrysler Outstanding Quality Performance 2011
- Hunter Engineering Supplier Excellence Award - 2010-2011
- ZFLS Supplier of the Year 2008-2010
- John Deere CROP Award 2006
- John Deere Supplier of the Year 2005
- Federal Mogul Zero Defect Award 2005